TRANSCOM Fleet Services Inc.
Position your Dispatchers for Success !
Upgrade Your Bench Strength in Operations !
Contribute to Improving the Operation of Your Company !
Become Carrier of Choice for Attracting Talent & Caring for Customers !
Attend this Highly Interactive & Nationally Recognized Dispatcher / Supervisor Training Course
Course start date: November 22, 2006 in Toronto 60 Hours of intense training
Training days: November 22, 23, 24, December 5, 6, 13, 14, 15
Covering 40 topics that include:
- Why Bother?
- Dispatcher as Front Line Supervisor
- Achieving Safety Excellence
- Motivating Other Office Staff
- Customer Care Programs
- Rates Pricing in Truckin
- Coaching a New Driver
- ISO 9001:2000
- Load Securement
- Driver Bonus Programs
- Dispatching for Profits $$
- Computers and Technology
- Yard Responsibilities and Security
- Customs and Border Crossing
- Corrective Interviews
- Canadian Privacy Act
- Reducing Insurance Costs
- Care for Customers Freight
- Oversize Loads
- Equipment Care
- Continuous Learning Culture
- Maintaining a Dispatch
- Dispatcher Occupational Analysis
- Dispatch Professionalism / Sexual Harassment
- Motivating a Professional Driving Team
- National Safety Code
- Handling a Customer Service Failure
- Telephone and Email
Etiquette / Performance
- Disciplining a Senior Driver
- Emergency Response
- Company Standards, Procedures Policies
- Driver Recruitment
- Dress Code and Personal Care
- Trip Sheets and Bills of Lading
- Managing Emissions Fuel Consumption
- Lease Operators /Owner Operators
- Workers Compensation / Occupational Health
- Dangerous Goods and
- Get Promoted
| || |
To Register Contact: TRANSCOM 1-780-449-7200
For Additional Information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost to Register: $2095 / registration plus tax Includes, lunch, a professional course binder & course certificate
Register early as only ten students are allowed in each class to maintain a high degree of learning and interaction.
Download Dispatcher / Supervisor Course - Registration Form